Step 2: The Consultation. This is always after the discovery call.
WE WILL SHOW YOU THE MAGIC
Expectations: use this on-site time to diagnose the patient (aka assess the your project)
- What are your pain-points-what area(s) of your home don’t function well? What would you like to change?
- What is your lifestyle? How can we adapt your home to ﬁt the way you prefer to live?
- What do you value in your current home? What would you not miss if it disappeared tomorrow?
- Do you favor a particular “style” ex: Country French/ Traditional/Modern or a mix?
- Determine a comfortable range of ﬁnancial investment.
- Develop a realistic time frame.
- Discuss our method of quoting for fees and expenditures.
Because we believe that project control brings value to the client in several ways, we establish a plan that includes clear and concise deliverables, smooth execution and clarity that every element will work together toward achieving the ﬁnal goal: your pain points no longer exist, your home
functions well and is TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!